The scope of works includes:
- The removal of all mezzanine floors associated with the work stations created by the previous Client.
- The removal of cladded walls, steel beams, plaster board walls and ceilings, tea points, WC blocks, etc.
- Scaffold was erected to facilitate the removal of an atrium and subsequently replace with roof cladding.
- Structural columns removed from open areas and structural integrity boosted at roof level to improve space available.
- All new lighting, power, fire alarm provision and air conditioning throughout the warehouse area.
- Noise considerations with neighbouring offices and warehouse units.
- Restrictive access for deliveries and waste away, managed on a day-to-day basis ensuring 48 hours notice provided to Site Management.